For news related to SPIS, see SPIS News
Upcoming Events of interest to the SPINE community
- 4-5 April 2017, 23rd SPINE meeting, ESA-HQ, Paris, France: 23rd SPINE meeting, 4-5 April 2017, ESA-HQ, Paris, France
- 23-24 March 2016, 22nd SPINE meeting, CNES, Toulouse, France: 22nd SPINE meeting, 23-24 March 2016, CNES, Toulouse, France
- 4-8 April 2016, The 14th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference will be held at ESA-ESTEC, Noordwijk (Netherlands) from 4 to 8 April, 2016.
- 18-19 May 2015, 21st SPINE meeting, ESA-HQ, Paris, France: 21st SPINE Meeting, 18-19 May 2015 at ESA Head Quarters, Paris, France
2014here for further information.
- 19-21 March 2013, 19th SPINE meeting, SPIS Studies Final Presentations and SPIS training, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands: 19th SPINE Meeting, SPIS Final Presentations & SPIS training, 19-21 March 2013
- 14-18 May 2012, The 12th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference
- 5-7 March 2012, 18th SPINE meeting and SPIS training, ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands: 18th SPINE Meeting & SPIS training, 7 March 2012
- IAGA Symposium A08.1 on 'New Techniques and Instrumentation in Space Plasma Physics' at IUGG General Assembly, 28 June-7 July, 2011, Melbourne, Australia
- 17-19 January 2011, 17th SPINE meeting, Uppsala University, Uppsala Sweden: 17th SPINE meeting - Computational tools for electrostatic cleanliness and space instrument accommodation analysis, 17-19 January 2011, Uppsala University, Uppsala Sweden
- 23 March, 2010 16th SPINE meeting, ESA HQ, Paris, France.
- 28-29 september, 2009, 15th SPINE meeting, ONERA, Toulouse, France
- 22 July 2009, anouncement of the release of SPIS 4.0 Release Candidate
- 20-23 August 2009, Session on "Techniques and instrumentation in space plasma physics" at the IUGG General Assembly Sopron, Hungary.
- Deadline for recruitment of Young Graduate Trainee at ESA on space environment and effects: 14-12-2008.
- 13-14 Nov, SPINE meeting to prepare modelling capabilities in support of plasma instruments for Cosmic Vision, ESA-ESTEC, The Netherlands.
- 28-29 May, SPINE meeting on measurement requirements for spacecraft plasma interaction effects analysis, ESA-ESTEC, The Netherlands.
- 22-23 January 2008 Space Environment Symposium, National Museum of Engineering Science and Innovation, Tokyo, Japan
- 24-25 January 2008, 4th international workshop on ISO Standardization of Electrostatic Discharge Test of Satellite Solar Array (4th ISO SA ESD Workshop), , Tokyo, Japan.
- 7 February 2008: 12th SPINE Meeting
- 28 September 2007 Third International Workshop on ISO Standardization of Electrostatic Discharge Test of Satellite Solar Array (3rd ISO SA ESD workshop)
- 2 July 2007 IAGA symposium on Techniques and instrumentation in space plasma physics
- 22 June 2007 Second Workshop about ISO standardization of Solar Array ESD test will be held on June 22nd, 2007 at the same site.(See http://bohr.ele.kyutech.ac.jp/announce.html for detail)
- 18-21 June 2007 10th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference, Biarritz, France. Abstract submission deadline 2nd of February 2006.
- 18-19-20 April 2007: 11th SPINE Meeting and SPIS Training course
- Dec 2006 New! SPIS 3.6 released !
- 27 Nov-1 Dec 2006 First International Workshop on ISO Standardization of Electrostatic Discharge Test of Satellite Solar Array, Kitakyushu, Japan.
- 15-16 March 2006 ESA Final Presentation Days 2006
- 7-8 December 2005: 10th SPINE Meeting: WG3 Meeting 2
- 25 July 2005: IAGA symposium on spacecraft plasma interactions
- 20-21 April 2005: 9th SPINE Meeting:WG2 Meeting 2 (reports SPIS simulation of WG2 test cases), WG3 Meeting 1
- 4-8 April 2005: 9th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference, Epochal Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan
- March 28 - April 1, 2005, ISSS-7, 7th International School/Symposium for Space Simulation, Kyoto, Japan
- 7-8 December 2004: 8th SPINE Meeting:WG1 Meeting 2 (reports SPIS simulation of WG1 test case), WG2 Meeting 1, SPIS v3.0 release
- 24-25 June 2004: 7th SPINE Meeting at CNES Toulouse, France
- 14-17 March 2004: 6th SPINE Meeting : - SPIS course at IRF Kiruna, Sweden
- 20-24 October 2003: 8th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference, Huntsville, Alabama, USA
- 16-17 September 2003: 5th SPINE Meeting.
- 9 July 2003: IUGG 2003 General Assembly Symposium GAIII.11 on "How do Spacecraft Interact With Their Space Environment?", Sapporo, Japan.
- 25 February 2003: 4th Spine Meeting, Einstein Conference room, ESTEC (25-02-2003 to 26-02-2003)
- 29 July 2002: ESA ITT for Spacecraft Plasma Interaction Analysis and Simulation Software Toolkit (29-7-2002)
- 4 March 2002: Cluster Workshop, Mini-Splinter session, Newton-1 conference Room, ESTEC (4-3-2002-9:30)
- 28 February 2002: 3rd Spine Meeting, Einstein Conference room, ESTEC (28-2-2002-14:00 to 1-3-2002-16:00)
- 28 February 2002: ECSS, meeting, Einstein, conference room, ESTEC (9:00-13:00)
- 4 May 2001: Submission of proposal for a EU Research Training Network, SPINET
- 27 April 2001: 2nd SPINE Meeting (ESTEC, NL)
- 23-27 April 2001: "2001: A Spacecraft Charging Odyssey", the 7th Spacecraft Charging Technology Conference (ESTEC, NL)
- 4 December 2001: Workshop on ECSS standard ECSS-E-20-06 (CNES, F)
- 1 November 2000: Workshop on definition of ECSS standard for Spacecraft Charging, ECSS-E-20-06 (ESTEC, NL).
- 31 October 2000: 1st SPINE Meeting (ESTEC, NL)
- 24-25 February 2000: European Round Table on the Modelling of S/C - Plasma Interactions (ESTEC, NL; SPINE K.O.)
- 31 October 2000: 1st SPINE Meeting (ESTEC, NL)