SPINE in brief | Objectives | Members
During the European Round Table on the Modelling of Spacecraft Plasma Interactions, held on 24-25 February 2000 at ESTEC, the following area of active collaboration within the network were identified:
- Numerical analysis methods and algorithms, software architecture and data interface (code implementation, validation techniques, testing and post-processing, common Library of generic routines for s/c-plasma-interaction simulations).
- Development of a database on material properties, environmental data and space flight observations.
- Development of a Database of results and publications.
- Access to Environmental data;
- Preparing in orbit investigations;
- Establishment standard procedures and method for hardware design, including qualification, and testing;
- Training of young scientists and engineers.
- Establishment of External collaborations...